- Data Analysis
- The Health Well
- Supported Websites
- Capacity Building
- Open Access
- Contact Us
Welcome to Ireland and Northern Ireland's Population Health Observatory (INIsPHO)
Ireland and Northern Ireland's Population Health Observatory (INIsPHO) is housed in The Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH) and was part of the Association of Public Health Observatories (APHO). The English regional observatories have been incorporated into the Health Intelligence Team in Public Health England. The Scottish public health observatory, ScotPHO, can be contacted here. Public Health Wales Observatory can be contacted here.
INIsPHO supports those working to improve health and reduce health inequalities by:
- Producing, disseminating and supporting the use of relevant health knowledge
- Strengthening the research and information infrastructure on the island of Ireland.
INIsPHO works in three broad areas:
- Developing health intelligence for application in policy and practice
- Developing and managing The Health Well as a public health information website
- Contribute to the development of research and information infrastructure on the island of Ireland